Course ID: CHC43015 This course reflects the role of support workers who complete specialised tasks and functions in aged services; either in residential, home or community based environments.
Workers will take responsibility for their own outputs within defined organisation guidelines and maintain quality service delivery through the development, facilitation and review of individualised service planning and delivery. Workers may be required to demonstrate leadership and have limited responsibility for the organisation and the quantity and quality of outputs of others within limited parameters.
To achieve this qualification, you must have completed at least 120 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency.
The course is delivered by our dedicated industry workplace trainers and consultants on-site so you will experience the best that aged care has to offer. We deliver the course by industry, for industry and in industry.
After successful completion of the course, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification. There are also further study pathways that lead into qualifications into other Health and Community Services work.
Units of Study
18 Subjects to complete the CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
CHC43015 – 15 Core Units
- CHCADV001 – Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCAGE001 – Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE003 – Coordinate services for older people
- CHCAGE004 – Implement interventions with older people at risk
- CHCAGE005 – Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS006 – Facilitate individual service planning and delivery
- CHCCCS011 – Meet personal support needs
- CHCCCS023 – Support independence and well being
- CHCCCS025 – Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 – Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCPAL001 – Deliver care services using a palliative approach
- CHCPRP001 – Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- HLTAAP001 – Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care
CHC43015 – 3 Elective Units
- CHCAGE002 – Implement falls prevention strategies
- BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace
- TAEDEL404A – Mentor in the workplace
For further information regarding this course please email your inquiry or expression of interest, via our Contact Us Page, or call the RTO Manager on 03 5723 2482 – RTO ID: 41291