Course ID: CHC33015 This course reflects the role of workers in the community and/or residential setting who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability or some other reason.
Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for own outputs. Workers have a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge, as well as some theoretical knowledge of the concepts and practices required to provide person-centred support.
To achieve this qualification, you must have completed at least 120 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency.
The course is delivered by our dedicated industry workplace trainers and consultants on-site so you will experience the best that aged care has to offer. We deliver the course by industry, for industry and in industry.
After successful completion of the course, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification. There are also further study pathways that lead into qualifications into other Health and Community Services work.
Units of Study
13 Subjects to complete the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
CHC33015 – 7 Core Units
- CHCCCS015 – Provide individualised support
- CHCCCS023 – Support independence and well being
- CHCCOM005 – Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 – Work legally and ethically
- HLTAAP001 – Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care
CHC33015 – 6 Elective Units
- CHCAGE001 – Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE005 – Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS011 – Meet personal support needs
- CHCDIS007 – Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCCCS025 – Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCPAL001 – Deliver care services using a palliative approach
For further information regarding this course please email your inquiry or expression of interest, via our Contact Us Page, or call the RTO Manager on 03 5723 2482 – RTO ID: 41291