Course ID: HTL33115 This course reflects the role of a variety of workers who assist in the care of clients.
Students will learn to use a range of factual, technical and procedural knowledge to assist health professional staff for the care of clients. Health services assistance involves the worker in direct client contact under supervision.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must have completed at least 80 hours of work as detailed in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency.
The course is delivered by our dedicated industry workplace trainers and consultants on-site so you will experience the best that aged care has to offer. We deliver the course by industry, for industry and in industry.
After successful completion of the course, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification. There are also further study pathways that lead into qualifications into other Health and Community Services work.
Units of Study
15 Subjects to complete the HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
HLT 33115 – 7 Core Units
- CHCCOM005 – Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- HLTAAP001 – Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTINF001 – Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS001 – Participate in workplace health and safety
- BSBMED301 – Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBWOR301 – Organise personal work priorities and development
HLT33115 – 8 Elective Units
- CHCCCS002 – Assist with movement
- CHCCCS020 – Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- CHCCCS026 – Transport individuals
- CHCAGE001 – Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE005 – Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS012 – Prepare and maintain beds
- CHCDIS007 – Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- HLTOHC004 – Provide or assist with oral hygiene
For further information regarding this course please email your inquiry or expression of interest, via our Contact Us page, or call the RTO Manager on 03 5723 2482 – RTO ID: 41291