Course ID: CHC32015 This course reflects the role of entry level community services workers who support individuals through the provision of person-centred care services.
Work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community settings or support implementation of specific community-based programs.
At this level, work takes place under the direction of others and supervision may be direct or indirect. Work may take place in a range of community services organisations.
The course is delivered by our dedicated industry workplace trainers and consultants on-site so you will experience the best that aged care has to offer. We deliver the course by industry, for industry and in industry.
After successful completion of the course, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification. There are also further study pathways that lead into qualifications into other Health and Community Services work.
Units of Study
12 Subjects to complete the CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
CHC32015 – 5 Core Units
- CHCCCS016 – Respond to client needs
- CHCCOM005 – Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 – Work with diverse people
- HLTWHS002 – Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 – Manage personal stressors in the work environment
CHC32015 – 7 Elective Units
- CHCAGE001 – Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCCCS015 – Provide individualised support
- CHCCCS023 – Support independence and well being
- CHCDIS007 – Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- HLTAAP001 – Recognise healthy body systems
- CHCCCS011 – Meet personal support needs
- CHCAGE005 – Provide support to people living with dementia
For further information regarding this course please email your inquiry or expression of interest, via our Contact Us Page, or call the RTO Manager on 03 5723 2482 – RTO ID: 41291