St. John’s Academy is a Nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 41291). It is the preferred provider of community and aged care training and education in North East Victoria and throughout Australia. We are registered and regulated under Vocational Education and Training (VET) and with the Australian Skill Quality Authority (ASQA).
Our courses and training programs are delivered by our on-site dedicated industry trainers and consultants so that you can experience your learning through our centre of expertise and best practice … by industry, for industry, in industry.
- St. John’s Academy will strive for excellence in all aspects of training through the provision of quality training and educational programs
- St. John’s Academy will establish strong partnerships with, and understanding of, our clients to ensure training is current and relevant for the individual and their organisation
- St. John’s Academy are proficient in the pursuit of best practice within our industry.
St. John’s Academy is located within the St. John’s Village, which is set on 55acres in Wangaratta’s picturesque and peaceful West End. St. John’s Village has continued to evolve and expand as part of the community for more than 44 years of operation, meeting the needs of older people in North East Victoria. Through the establishment of St. John’s Academy, registered training organisation, we are able to further develop both locally and Nationally through training, educating and upskilling a dynamic workforce for the future of the aged care community sectors. Our training is delivered by industry, in industry, for industry by a dedicated team of professional Industry Trained Workplace Trainers and Assessors (WTA) who strive for excellence in all aspects of training through the provision of quality training and educational programs. Our training is delivered on-site at St. John’s Academy so you can experience the best that aged care has to offer:
- Experience it in real time
- Relate the theory to the practical with a hands on approach
- Learn through the extended classroom, just through the doorway.
Being committed to ‘life long learning’ is one of our major strengths and St. John’s Academy has a committed team who bring their knowledge, skills and expertise through the delivery of quality training. We work closely with our clients to meet their individual needs and those of their organisation.
Qualifications on offer
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Aged Support
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
Industry specific training programs, professional development and workshops are also available. For further information regarding all of our programs and courses please email your inquiry or expression of interest via our Contact Us Page or call the RTO Manager on 03 5723 2482
Let our dedicated and experienced team help you on your journey by
‘creating a learning and career pathway together’.
After successful completion of our accredited courses, you will receive a nationally recognised qualification.
Discuss with us further learning and career pathways that lead into qualifications into other Health and Community Services work.
Industry specific training programs, professional development and workshops are also available.